Tuesday 16 February 2016

Baking Inspirations !

     Hello everyboby , today I will be taking about people who inspire me to baking and people I enjoy watching on YouTube or on the television. Here is my top 3 people ......... .





1. Rachel Allen

. Rachel Allen is an Irish celebrity that is famous for her work on television and as a writer.                                                                                                  . My first baking book was by Rachel , it is called "cake" , there are so many simple but delicious recipes in it.

I really like Rachel's cookbooks because if you are not that confident in baking her recipes are really easy to follow .


   2. Zoe Sugg 

. Zoe Sugg also known as "zoella" is a YouTube sensation with over 10 million subscribers.
. I think she is an inspirational figure because she is very passionate about baking and she also has a blog which she uploads baking pictures and recipes .   





     3. Yolanda  Gampp   

. Yolanda is also a YouTuber he name on it is "how to cake it ".
.  She bakes everything with such precision and  takes attention to every  detail.  
.  She devotes all her time to baking and makes such magnificent creations . 






Hope you enjoy , Erika






No comments:

Post a Comment